What is it?
We challenge individuals to look more objectively at their own performance within the wider context of the team; unlocking individual potential to achieve both individual and team excellence. Each team member benefits from six, 90 minute one to one coaching sessions. We also offer teams the opportunity to add 360° Assessments to their coaching process (for more, click here).
What does it cost?
Pricing will be dependent on how many are in your team and the number and length of coaching sessions required. To maximise the cost effectiveness of the programme, our coaches can coach up to 5 people a day, at a cost of £2000 per day. A typical programme would offer 6 coaching sessions, per person, over 6 – 9 months. This price includes initial consultation with the leader.
What are the benefits?
High Performance Team Coaching is an excellent talent development tool. Because the focus is on unlocking individual potential to achieve team success, Team Coaching can ‘highlight’ those individuals with leadership capabilities. One of our recent Team Coaching programmes has resulted in 4 of the 6 participants being promoted (within just 4 months of their coaching). Whilst we cannot guarantee promotion, we are confident of the following:
- Heightened self-awareness; being more able to identify and close performance shortfalls.
- Heightened confidence.
- Improved team cohesiveness and communication skills.,
- Better time-management and prioritisation skills.
- A greater work/life balance.
- Significant improvements to individual and team productivity and effectiveness.
- Greater and more frequent team results and successes.
I’m interested, what should I do now?