What is it?
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Programme™ is FranklinCovey’s flagship programme, based on the perennial best-selling business book of the same name. In the words of FranklinCovey (and we have their permission to quote them) it is: “training that helps your organisation achieve sustained superior results by focusing on making individuals and leaders more effective. Participants gain hands-on experience, applying timeless principles that yield greater productivity, improved communication, strengthened relationships, increased influence, and laser-like focus on critical priorities.”
A 3 Day Programme, covering the following core competencies:
- Habit 1 – Be Proactive®
- Habit 2 – Begin With the End in Mind®
- Habit 3 – Put First Things First®
- Habit 4 – Think Win-Win®
- Habit 5 – Seek First to Understand Then to Be Understood®
- Habit 6 – Synergise®
- Habit 7 – Sharpen the Saw®
As part of the programme, each delegate will receive the following:
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” Book
- The 7 Habits Benchmark Assessment
. This 360° assessment helps you gauge your effectiveness from your own viewpoint and from the viewpoints of others.
- Participant Guidebook
. A 174-page manual, filled with examples and exercises that enhance the learning process after the workshop is over.
- The 7 Habits Seven-Week Contract
. This reinforcement will help the concepts you learn become truly habit forming.
What are the benefits?
Each of the 7 Habits brings it’s own very specific benefits, we have listed some of these below.
- Take responsibility and practice accountability.
- Define vision and values and set measurable team and personal goals.
- Align goals to priorities and focus on desired outcomes.
- Apply effective planning, prioritisation and time-management skills.
- Apply successful negotiation and listening skills.
- Apply effective problem solving and apply collaborative decision-making.
- Leverage creative collaboration and innovation.
- Apply continuous improvement and seek continuous learning.
What does it cost?
Please give us a call on 01733 252207, or send us an email pricing request and we’ll be happy to let you know our prices for this programme.
I’m interested, what should I do now?