What is it?
For organisations meeting the criterion, you will work with a Growth Manager to identify the critical steps required to take your business to the next level. This is done through a combination of coaching, workshops and masterclasses. In order to qualify, your organisation must meet the following basic criteria:
- Be committed to high growth.
- Be registered in the UK and based in England.
- Have fewer than 250 employees.
- Have a turnover of less than £40m.
In addition, through GrowthAccelerator you’ll have access to up to £2,000 match funding for every senior manager involved in the strategic development of the business, to undertake leadership and management training.
What does it cost?
All business are required to make a one-off contribution to the service, the amount is dependent on the size of your business and covers:
- the guidance and support you receive from your Growth Manager,
- all of the sessions with your Growth Coach,
- the masterclasses and workshops that support your Growth Coaching,
- access to the match-funding for Leadership and Management Training (up to £2,000 each, per senior manager).
The cost is:
- 1-4 employees – £600 + £700 VAT*
- 5-49 employees – £1,500 + £700 VAT*
- 50-249 employees – £3,000 + £700 VAT *
*VAT is based on 20% of the nominal value of the service at £3,500, so all businesses pay the same amount of VAT.
What are the benefits?
The purpose of the GrowthAccelerator service is to support forward-thinking businesses to find the inspiration to leap ahead of their competitors. Therefore, the main benefit to the business is in the growth you see as a result of the service.
- A clear strategy and direction for the future of your business, put together with the help of an experienced Growth Coach.
- Support in achieving your growth goals, which come about from the One to One coaching you receive from your Growth Coach.
- Access to the £2000 per senior manager match funding for training.
- Access to additional workshops and masterclasses.
I’m interested, what should I do now?